ISO45001 was introduced earlier this year to align existing health and safety standards such as OHSAS with other standards in the ISO series such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
Having an ISO45001 certificated management system offers organisations many benefits e.g. : –
– Improves safety standards
– Reduces accidents, incidents and near misses
– Improves compliance with H&S regulations
– Helps employees work more safely
– Helps reduce losses and save money
– Improves reputation with stakeholders.
So whether you need to transition your existing OHSAS 18001 system to ISO 45001, build on your ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 systems, or develop a your first certificated management system with ISO 45001, please contact me to discuss how I can help you with this.