Our Health & Safety Services
Health and safety in the workplace is of paramount importance for all businesses. With the legislation continually changing and developing, it can be hard for organisations to keep up to speed with the requirements. The legislation covers all aspects of workplace health and safety, with a strong focus on the prevention of hazards.
The requirements encompass every aspect of the working environment, including employees, customers and even passers-by. This makes it even more complicated for employers to make sure their organisation is 100% compliant with the current legislation. It’s vital that your business gets it correct from the outset. It’s not worth taking risks when it comes to the well-being of your business and its workforce.
Please check out some of our services below. If you are interested in any of MWQA services please get in touch today!
The services our health and safety consultants can deliver are:
- Strategic and operational level reviews/assessments of your health and safety management
- Compliance based gap analysis
- Workplace risk assessments (including COSHH, DSE, manual handling, young workers, expectant mothers, etc.)
- Senior management health and safety briefings
- Risk management briefings
- Health and safety policy and meeting support
- Liaison and support with enforcing agencies
- Health and safety training
- ISO45001 implementation and H&S audits
- CHAS and SafeContractor applications
Health and safety legislation impacts on the vast majority of business operations, although how compliance is achieved can vary considerably. So whether it is about knowing where your organisation’s own processes need supplementing or if specialist intervention is required, we make sure support is integrated where it is needed. This sees compliance become more of a value added activity as opposed to just identifying non compliance or gaps in your processes.